Like me, you may be working from home these days and missing the delicious coffee you’d have on your way to work. When I couldn’t obtain my morning cup of coffee, I realized how important it was, and I set out to find out why. We take a look at the Jura ENA Micro 1 automated coffee maker to see whether it’s right for you. We also take a in-depth look at the Jura Micro 1 to find out why its rated as the best espresso machine under $1000 by most prominent coffee blogs and baristas.
The answer to this question is, “It Depends.”
If you have a Jura ENA Micro 1 automated coffee maker, you may have a great cup of coffee anytime you want it. There are a variety of grind settings to select from, allowing you to make the ideal cup of coffee. This tool not only gets you from beans to brew in under two minutes, but it also eliminates the need for post-brew cleanup time. Did I mention that it’s a great value?
The Jura ENA is suited for individuals who seek the rich, creamy, strong flavor of high quality espresso, ristretto, americano, and lengthy coffees. We recommend that you check at one of the other models we’ll be discussing in this post if you enjoy cappuccinos or lattes since the ENA Micro 1 doesn’t have milk foaming capabilities.
You should ask yourself the following questions before making a purchase of an automated coffee maker:
- Why should I use and maintain this product?
- What are my expectations for the brew’s quality and can I adjust the water and grind coarseness to achieve them?
- Brewing a shot takes how long?
- The model of the machine is intriguing to me in terms of its aesthetics.
- Is there enough room in my kitchen for this appliance?
- Is the cost within my set spending limits?
The Jura ENA Micro 1 Automated Coffee Machine Is Now Available!
Despite its small size, the Jura ENA Micro 1 is a strong coffee maker with a built-in conical burr grinder. You’ll be able to customize your brew to your liking and have it ready in less than two minutes with this Swiss-made gadget, according to the company.
Jura’s ENA Micro 1 water purifier has a detachable water reservoir and adjustable dispensing spout. It also comes with two Jura tablets for automated cleaning and one in-tank Jura CLARIS filter. When compared to other comparable models, this one lets you use unfiltered tap water and yet produce a superior brew.
- A conical burr grinder that is built in.
- Changing the size, strength, and coarseness of the grind are all simple to do using the touch controls.
- Pumping at a 15 bar pressure
- Removable 1.1-liter water tank and water filter system accessible from the rear
- Switch that automatically turns off your coffee maker’s power supply.
- Having a built-in cleaning cycle makes it simple to maintain
- It’s a little package.
- Constructed from stainless steel
- There is no wand for frothing milk.
- A single spout on a dispenser
- Additional Jura ENA-specific water filters and cleaning tables are required.
- Miniature Dimensions
In spite of the fact that the Jura ENA Micro 1 has a built-in grinder, it is a compact equipment that works well in tiny places. It’s even been reported to function in mobile homes and RVs, according to some users. In terms of size, it is 23 centimetres broad by 32.3 centimetres high and 44.5 centimetres deep. This product is a great option even if your kitchen is limited in size.